By visiting this web site, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the copyright of all information provided to you on this web site belongs to Digica Solutions Ltd.
- Any information provided on this site, including (but not limited to) information referenced in product literature, product images and screen images, is provided for illustration purposes only and without liability for errors or omissions.
- The commercial reproduction or re-use of any materials on this site is expressly forbidden except where prior written permission has been obtained from Digica Solutions Ltd and the source of the materials is acknowledged.
- Digica Solutions Ltd and/or their licensed partners may own the intellectual property rights for some or all of the products and services described on this web site. The description of these services on this web site does not grant any licence in respect of these rights.
- Where applicable, the names of any client or vendor products and services referenced on this web site are acknowledged to be the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective vendors or organisations. Images used to illustrate products and services on this web site may contain mapping data supplied to us under licence and such mapping data will be the copyright of our mapping providers.
- Although Digica Solutions Ltd take due care and attention to ensure that the information provided on this web site is accurate, the information on this web site is supplied free-of-charge without liability for errors or omissions. Any decisions you make based solely on the information contained on this web site are made at your own risk.
- The ability to provide information on this web site may be subject to factors which are beyond the control of Digica Solutions Ltd who cannot guarantee that this web site will be available, or will be fault-free, all of the time, because this web site may be adversely affected by the performance of internet and/or other service providers on whom we rely.